The inside skinny on the Bad Taste Bears

Thursday 15 May 2008

The return of the Sculptors bench!

Two post in one day!
Don't expect this much from me in the future, but I thought it would be nice of me to show you what we're on with at the moment.
There you go.

These guys are for the next installment of the Den of Iniquity. The kitchen.
As you can no doubt tell it's a Chef stuffing his, er... friend.
There's still a bit to do. Wayne needs to sculpt some stuffing for the bowl and Gav or me need to make a table for the guy who's getting it.

What do you think?
I'm doing this for your opinion, but if you don't like it, I don't want you to just say "Crap" or "Don't like it." If you are going to express a negative opinion we need a little more. Like why? If we don't know what exactly we're doing wrong then we're going to do it again aren't we.

Love and Hugs Nigel

Ps click the picture for a slighty closer look.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... I'm loving this one for the next installment of Den of Iniquity... just don't make the bear rely on the packaging and this will be a good one... kinda like a two man version of Bernard!!

Anonymous said...

yeh im liking this bear, maybe have a newer table instead of old style.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the 'about to be stuff' bear with higher eyebrows just to make it look more painfull. lol

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Loved the first DOI & can't wait to see the whole thing all together!

Wooo! Keep it up...the sculpting that is anything else for behind closed doors!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This looks like another fantastic bear that will be worth waiting for! But I do have to agree with Cockasaurus higher eyebrows would finish "stuffy" off nicely!

Anonymous said...

Ok!! Being an avid collector and a chef as well, I'm DEFINATELY looking forward to this one! WOOHOO!! Can't wait to see what the Foyer holds...

Great job guys!

Anonymous said...

I think that this one is fantastic!! 10 times better then the first one!

Anonymous said...

i think i would look good with a cook book at the side and a pic of a pig that look's the same as the bear

look great

grom helpme