The inside skinny on the Bad Taste Bears

Thursday 15 May 2008

It's a blog!

Wahay! It's a blog.
About the Bad Taste Bears. From the Bad Taste Bears.

Right, calm down. It's just a blog, but it is coming out of Bad Taste towers. So you may well get some of that inside info you like. You know the sort of thing, pics of wax sculpts, stories about the development of some of the figures, perhaps a little about who actually works for Bad Taste Bears. And, er... other stuff.

I could make humorous comments about pictures from events...
Picture 032
Hummm, cheeky.

Or maybe I'll tell you what the girls in the office are wearing. (I can't tell you what anyone in the office is wearing today as it's Naked Thursday, and none of us are wearing anything other than a smile. It's a team building thing, but I'm not so sure it's going to last.)

I dunno.

It's early days, and the nature of this blog may change. Because I'd like to please you. I'm like that. I'm that kind of guy. So I'm leaving the comments open for you to say things like "That was interesting, more posts like that please." Or "Anymore posts like that and I'll never read your stupid blog again you arsehole!"

Your's Nigel (I'm the guy who knows how to mix brown in the painting tent)

12 comments:

Behind the Bears said...

Hello You're in comments. Leave one.
It's set so anyone can leave a message. You don't have to have a blogger ID.
So if you don't have a Blogger ID and leave a message give yourself a name so you're not just known as Anonymous

Anonymous said...

this is all very new and exciting

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a new side of the btbs, love the ideas of blogs, well done keep up the good work. More Bad Taste I say, rules the world

Anonymous said...

Er, what did i say about leaving anonymous comments?
You don't have to leave your real name, It's just that anonymous is so, well,... anonymous.
Here I just clicked the name/url button and filled it in by hand.
If you're stuck for a name how about Jet Hammer. That sounds pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

wow a blog,how very facebook/bebo,its very exciting.

Anonymous said...

didnt mean for my last comment to be anon,forgot to clic the button

Behind the Bears said...

That's okay Kelly, I won't put you over my knee this time.

You are a chick right?

Haozi said...

Hello bad taste bears!
I´m very happy for your blog, but, I´m sorry for my english... is horrible!!!
I´m having a look for you and I wish you the best and success!!!

Anonymous said...

Like what I see. And at least it's something new to look at.

Anonymous said...

Hi i like the site, think it's a great idea, nice to see what goes on behind the company, keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

i was a chick the last time i checked,but these days u just cant tell lol.

Anonymous said...

Gulp, that's me in that picture there, fancy little old me getting in the first blog post :D