The inside skinny on the Bad Taste Bears

Friday 30 May 2008

Oo Look at this!

So like I've said before Thursdays is Naked Thursday in the office (It's a team building thing apparently) Well I thought it was, but it only lasted one week. So imagine my embarrassment when I turned up yesterday nude to find everyone else fully clothed.
There'd been a memo, but who reads them right?
No this weeks team building thing was Drunk Thursday. The idea being that everyone either turns up pissed or gets pissed once there.
So I turned up late yesterday morning stark bollock naked (having not read the memo) to find everyone totally mashed, but still unwilling to share any cans.
Bastards!

But just when I thought the day was a right off, look what came in the post!
It's a killed bill plush sample! Cool!
Never has Bad Taste Plush been so good. It's great isn't it. Click the pic for more views in Flickr.

They seem to love this stuff in Europe nearly 127000 squashy bears sold in France and Spain so far!
What some?
Well I'm told we hope to get some plush on the website soon. But no Bill just yet I don't think. It is just a sample.

Love and hugs Nigel.

P.S I think they stopped naked Thursdays because I knocked over the photocopier with my cock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it was a bad idea to get that miniature photo-copier!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I suffer the same proplem Nigel, Damm those copiers !!!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S I think they stopped naked Thursdays because I knocked over the photocopier with my cock!

Why would anyone want to bring a rooster to work... BTB HQ is a strange place to work!!!

Bill plush looks very good - a lot higher quality than some of the previous efforts - well done!!