The inside skinny on the Bad Taste Bears

Wednesday 21 May 2008

It's Christmas!

Hey well the summer is almost upon us, and with that comes the Summer Event!
(See me if you don't know how to mix brown) So what are we thinking about here at bad taste towers?

Christmas.

Now if you're anything like me. I start to think about what to get for the wife somewhere around December 22nd (Though there was that Christmas 2004 when I got round to it on Boxing day)

Bad Taste Bears, however, like to work a little further ahead. I've just seen a drawing that came through from Pete this afternoon of an idea for the next Christmas Bear! Now usually for any bear there's some mixed opinion in the office. Some may love a particular bear while others may think such and such bear was better. But I can safely say that I have never seen such a positive reaction to an idea. Don't get me wrong, we all love Pete's drawings but this was almost overwhelming!

Would you like to see it?

Well you can't. I'd get the sack in about a second flat!
They even make me write this blog on an ejector seat under a hole in the roof. So sorry, and anyway we're just at the ideas stage anyway.

Back to the Summer Event though. If you are there in the Paint/sculpting tent and you need A hand, that's what we're there for.
I saw this one cute little shy redhead painting her bear green because she didn't know how to mix brown. So I sat down next to her and... er... well to cut along story short there's a court order out against me now.

But forget about that, See you at the Event!

Love but no touching. Nigel

No comments: