The inside skinny on the Bad Taste Bears

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Oops! Collector card misprint.

So it's all designed here at Bad Taste Towers, and sent via the magic of E-mail and the postal system, to china.
And nothing ever, ever, goes wrong.
Hold on a minute what the funk's this?
blue-tosh
Imagine our horror when we excitedly checked the most recent shipment only to find this in with the Tosh bears!
That's not meant to be blue is it? Blue's wrong isn't it? Or is it a blue movie? Ha Ha get it? Blue Movie. See he's got his todger stuck in the TV and there's a blue... er... sorry.

What do you think of this far-eastern mistake, and my joke Mr monkey man?
Mr Monkey man? Mr monkey man? Erm well he's none too pleased. All I can say is sorry, oh and it's not my fault. I wasn't even there when I didn't even do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reminds me of a Smurf.... *LOL*