The inside skinny on the Bad Taste Bears

Thursday 12 March 2009

We make bears, and...

Amongst other things we like to do key rings, but in the interest of mixing things up a bit, and keeping things fresh why don't we do the next lot of key rings a little different than the last lot?
No I don't want to. I fear change Whaaaa!

Having said that...

The key rings we do are great for people like my wife who like a nice big unloseable bunch. She'd pile on a bear or two. A heart shaped thing, something with a photo in it. One of those things that aren't a pound coin but work in shopping trolleys etc.

I prefer to slim things down a little...

Something like this might be nice...

Oo yeah, that might work. Light, slim, sexy. I can see that working as a bear key ring. Shame we don't do anything like that...

Hold your horses there fella. What's this?
It looks like I'm doing the art work for such key rings now!
I take from this that I'm doing a few of the movie bears, but I can't imagine myself not doing a few classic bears too.



You're obviously gonna want a bear that speaks of your own personality. I might go for the Joker bear, because I like jokes and mass murder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like the icon range I saw at the trade fair. Nice work too.

Anonymous said...

Weenicon???